Third Light Developer Exchange

Code and templating community forum for developers and software integrators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you wish to join the Developer Exchange, please contact your account manager - this is to avoid unnecessary spam in the forums. Many thanks for your understanding.

#1 2016-11-30 19:10:47

adminKUL
New User

Integration 'smart' questionnaire - surveys as metadata fields

Dear all

I'm research assistant for a project where we need to collect videos. When a partner uploads a video, he need to fill in all the metadata questions.
This questionnaire is static, means that all questions are visible.

The problem is that the questionnaire I developed is containing 80 questions. This is to much if all questions are visible. Because when the partner choose answer A in the first question, the next 10 questions need to disappear, because they are not relevant. To prevent time waisting, I'ld like to make a smart questionnaire.

E.g. when you choose for answer A, the questionnaire jumps to question 6.

Is there an existing possibility?

I hope my question is clear enough to receive some feedback.

Thank you very much for your time!

Best regards
Thibaud Nijssen

#2 2016-12-01 16:32:04

steve
Third Light Staff

Re: Integration 'smart' questionnaire - surveys as metadata fields

Hi Thibaud,

I believe that Danny has just been in touch with your regarding the possibility of a Professional Services project so that team will look after you now.

Best Regards,
Steve

#3 2017-01-13 11:26:28

thirdlight
Third Light Staff

Re: Integration 'smart' questionnaire - surveys as metadata fields

This is a follow up to mention that this project went ahead, using SurveyGizmo to power the survey and writing the metadata back to Third Light via our API using webhooks.

If you have a project needing some integration, and need our help, please drop a note to services@thirdlight.com.

Best wishes
Michael

Board footer