Third Light Developer Exchange

Code and templating community forum for developers and software integrators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you wish to join the Developer Exchange, please contact your account manager - this is to avoid unnecessary spam in the forums. Many thanks for your understanding.

#1 2017-05-18 11:47:54

Thuwa

'Proceed to cropping' when using Download Catergories

Hi Team,

Is there a way to enable ‘Proceed to cropping’ option even when using a size template(Download categories) to download pictures?

We currently get this option when we choose ‘Advanced options..’ but I want the cropping page to be available for all templates as well.

Please have a look at the picture attached to this URL, which will give you better idea of what I mean:

https://threalestate.box.com/s/p773rmp1 … d4wkw6t1kh

Regards,
Thuwa Nadarajah  | IT Support | TH Real Estate | 201 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3BN | T: +44 (0) 20 3 727 8080 | www.threalestate.com

#2 2017-05-19 10:02:04

ben
Third Light Staff

Re: 'Proceed to cropping' when using Download Catergories

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, I believe you'd like your users to be able to select one of the download presets on the picture preview page and be taken to the cropping options rather than have the download be initiated immediately. I think this would be pretty involved and subject to possible bugs if the Advanced Options download wizard evolves in the future.

However, are you aware that "Advanced options" does allow you to pick one of the download presets as well and then go on to cropping. i.e.  choose "Advanced options" then choose one of the presets from drop down, then choose "Proceed to cropping".

hth
Ben

#3 2017-05-19 10:50:26

Thuwa

Re: 'Proceed to cropping' when using Download Catergories

Hi Ben,

Going through 'Advanced options' and choosing the download presets would work for us. Thank you for your professional advise.

Regards,
Thuwa.N

Board footer