Third Light Developer Exchange

Code and templating community forum for developers and software integrators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you wish to join the Developer Exchange, please contact your account manager - this is to avoid unnecessary spam in the forums. Many thanks for your understanding.

#1 2022-09-22 17:28:27

François

CMS Browser for videos

Hi,

I've integrated our Chorus platform as an image/photo provider for our Intranet.
Our web page designers are using the javascript "launchCMSBrowser" feature to select images and build their Web pages.
It works well for photos/images (JPG/PNG) for a set of predefined sizes, as specified to the CMS Browser.

I now need the equivalent of this CMS browser to select MP4 video files stored in our Chorus and, using html5, turns Chorus into a streaming platform.
from the Intranet, I did a test with a hardcoded URL of a MP4 video file stored in Chorus and published, and it works perfectly.
I now need to allow my Intranet designers to select themselves their MP4 files using a CMS browser.
So I tried to configure LaunchCMSBrowser paramter by selecting "MP4" objects instead of "JPG" files but it does not work.
I guess the procedure is not adapted to video selection.
Am I wrong ?

Is there any ready-to-use examples of a javascript video selector ?

Thanks,
Regards,
François

#2 2022-09-28 10:46:01

François

Re: CMS Browser for videos

Well, in the absence of an answer, I will develop this function, using the CHORUS APIs and inspired by the photo selector.
François

Board footer