Third Light Developer Exchange

Code and templating community forum for developers and software integrators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you wish to join the Developer Exchange, please contact your account manager - this is to avoid unnecessary spam in the forums. Many thanks for your understanding.

#1 2015-06-08 15:08:44

christopher.vest

!SOLVED! Tools / Find Duplicates: page navigation disappears !SOLVED!

Hello all,

This is a workflow problem rather than an actually issue as such, but would very much appreciate some guidance. Support doesn't like me emailing them about things like this, so don't really know where to go with it!

I am currently going through the duplicate files on our Thirdlight server with the 'Find Duplicates' tool. On the Find Duplicates page once you have selected duplicate images to compare ( URL example: https://yourcompanyhere.thirdlight.com/ … lar=XXYYZZ ); when you have chosen the image(s) to remove, clicked delete and hit OK, the page navigation disappears; i.e. in my case, "Displaying 1 of 1114" at the top right, directly under the search field.

The workaround I have been using is to have one finger on the enter key while the mouse hovers over the button to navigate to page two; pressing enter with one hand and immediately pressing the left mouse button with my other hand. As above, I have 1114 more of these to go, so it would be helpful if there was a way to make sure the page navigator doesn't disappear!

Much appreciated,
cv

EDIT: A 'Delete and next duplicate set' button would be particularly helpful! Anything similar to the 'save and next' button on the normal asset editing page.

Last edited by christopher.vest (2015-06-09 08:32:34)

#2 2015-06-08 15:47:16

Support.Engineer

Re: !SOLVED! Tools / Find Duplicates: page navigation disappears !SOLVED!

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your post.

Just to clarify, the Developer Exchange is the place to ask 'API' or 'Customisation' related questions as these are not covered by the Third Light Support service.  For any other questions, you can open a support ticket using the support request form on the Third Light website to get technical support.  I have gone ahead and opened one for your convenience and shall assist you through the support channel.

Kind Regards,
Third Light Support Engineer.

#3 2015-06-09 11:44:51

christopher.vest

Re: !SOLVED! Tools / Find Duplicates: page navigation disappears !SOLVED!

Thanks for your reply, it's been added to the developers' to-do list.

Reason I posted here was because I asked support a similar question last week and was directed to here; I got the impression support was for errors / issues. Now I know, thank you!

Board footer