Third Light Developer Exchange

Code and templating community forum for developers and software integrators

You are not logged in.

Announcement

If you wish to join the Developer Exchange, please contact your account manager - this is to avoid unnecessary spam in the forums. Many thanks for your understanding.

#1 2015-10-22 21:32:21

stevesmith

problem with IS PRESENT search

I'm trying to do an IS PRESENT () search to get all records which have a title thus :

{"query":[{"fieldId":111,"conditionId":36"}],"exactMatches":"false","fields":{"metadata":"true"}}

But I get an 'udefined property' when I try to get outParams->files

The query works in the ThirdLight user interface.

#2 2015-10-23 10:57:25

james
Third Light Staff

Re: problem with IS PRESENT search

Steve,

have a look at the "result" hash returned in outParams. All being well, this will be a hash that looks like {api: "OK", action: "OK"}. If either of these are not "OK", they should indicate what the issue is, for example "action" might be "SEARCH_QUERY_FIELD_CONDITION_INVALID" if the field or condition provided are not valid.

If you do find an issue, call "Search.getSearchConfiguration" to get a list of fields and their respective conditions.

I suspect that the issue may be with the fieldId you have provided, so I would look at that first.

If you are unsuccessful, posting the full result of the query you are attempting here would be useful to help us debug it further!

Thanks,
James

Board footer